They often say "life is full of ups and downs" I never realised that until recently when I lost interest in something I love doing as a result of my carelessness. Writing to me was a lifestyle, a platform to inspire, to reprove, to correct and to lead the world through the right path (the way of the Lord). With my little experiences, I would like to share with you how quickly we could lose a gift when not utilised consistently.
Right from the time, I discovered this wonderful gift, as far as I wanted to write I got inspiration from the Holy Spirit. Each time I picked my pen or made any attempt to start typing on my laptop, words just kept "flowing." This is an evidence that it is God's given and must be used for him.
What held me back for a while?
- I got too busy with things that yielded just little returns: It is quite a painful thing to know the right thing and not do it. Exactly my case, I knew I could lose this gift if I stopped using it. This funny statement "I will write later" held me back for a while. I became too familiar with the basic principles of greatness (paying the price at the moment).
- I actually forgot those things I used to tell my self - (Development is a gradual process of growth). I wanted perfection, I wanted to get the attention of all my audiences forgetting that I have to go through the natural process of growth. The funny thing is that I always thought I could handle criticism but it did affect me unknowingly.
3 things that brought me back to my right state of mind
1. The fact that God will ask me about it. "What have you done with those gifts I gave you? How many lives have you impacted ?" (I do not want to fail God.)
2. God could raise someone else to replace me.
3. When I stop adding value I start losing value.
I have decided to tell this story because i know someone out there is like me, fighting to get back on their feet. Trying to reclaim their lost gift, just keep in mind these three things I have listed above and begin doing something.
My Dear friends, we are here on this earth not for ourselves but for God, and we must do all to please him. Start showing forth those gifts, they may seem crude now but as you use them they begin to refine automatically. Make God your confidence and you shall obtain the prize.
Remain Ever Blessed
Stay tuned as we shall be posting here every Friday. please visit, read and be inspired. Do not forget to like and share your testimony with us.
nifemiwriteups.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment