They say “what we do is nothing compared to the motive behind what we do.” Something drives you, something triggers any action you take. Some actions are consciously taken either willingly or forcefully, some are not consciously taken but are usually decided by what the subconscious mind has stored. What stays in this part of the mind are the things we either permit consciously or as a result of repetition that we never took note off.
We must be mindful of what drives our actions; what goes into the deepest part of the mind. Our ability to decide what goes in will give us a hedge in this journey of life.
I have written this because it’s been driven from my subconscious mind that I must write to keep people on the right track in this journey of life. And if it’s just one person that is transformed I am happy.
So, what is your why? What is your reason for existence? Your answers to these will drive you to your destiny.
You may want to ask the questions? what is my why? how can I know my why?
Next week, by God's grace we shall focus on the topic "what is my why" as this, we unveil various questions about purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment